Monday 1 July 2013

Poonam Panday want to do bold films

0 comments
Poonam Panday want to do bold
Poonam Panday


Model-turned actress Poonam Panday has gone over bold in her upcoming movie “Nasha”, and she statements, clarifies that she isn't cut out just for bold roles. She wants to do much more. But she says, “Honestly speaking, it's not like I have always wanted to do bold films. I would love to experiment with different types of roles." "Right now, I haven't thought much. I am just focusing on 'Nasha' right now”.


Even Amit Saxena, who has directed her in "Nasha", vouches that Poonam has the talent to feature in all kinds of film genres. Talking about her capability, he said: “She has gone from comic moments to serious moments. I feel she will be able to do any genre and do full justice to it." 

Leave a Reply

 
MOVIE WORLD © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here