Sunday 30 June 2013

Ravi Babu is in search of Her

0 comments



ravi babu pics
 
 
Ravi babu has directed a suspense thriller movie ‘Avunu’ few months back. The movie is entirely about supernatural presence in the house of a newlywed couple. "Avunu", was co-produced by Flying Frogs, Suresh Productions and PVP Cinema. No music director for this movie because there were no songs in the movie. Now he is getting ready to remake that film in hindi too. For that he is in search of suitable heroine to play that character perfectly. In telugu actress Poorna played as lead lady.
In the latest press meet Ravi Babu reported that "I still haven't found the perfect replacement for Poorna. I can't start until I find the perfect substitute. I'm not in a hurry to start the Hindi remake. When the time is right, I will start working on it. For now, I'm busy with my Telugu project, My producers were interested to cast Anushka sharma but somehow the idea didn't materialize. We recently approached Yami Gautam, but she declined. For some reason, she wasn't interested to be part of the film. We didn't try to persuade her because there was no need. We are hoping to cast someone soon for the challenging role.
He is currently busy in shooting for the film. Meanwhile, Ravi has started working on his next untitled Telugu directorial venture with Allari Naresh.

Leave a Reply

 
MOVIE WORLD © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here