Wednesday 10 July 2013

Is It Jo Watched Singam 2 ?

0 comments


Singam II was declared blockbuster making `50 crores a in the opening weekend. At the success meet, the excited actor revealed that his wife Jothika has not watched any of his films after they got married. “Jo watched Singam II four times and she was floored by it. I was over the moon when she applauded my work for the first time. After watching the movie, my dad Sivakumar said, `my son has made me proud’. Those were the happiest moments in my life,“ Suriya disclosed.

The fear is always in me to do movies that satisfy all sections of audience. Thankfully Singam II made it big. It’s the result of team work and everyone knew their roles well.“ The actor said, “Hari is special to me. The comfort level between us is amazing.

We broke the myth that sequels won’t succeed. I will do more flicks with him in future.“

Director Hari said, “Having worked with Suriya in four films, he is like my brother now. It’s a victory for our family.“ Except the two heroines Anushka and Hansika, the entire team including producer Lakshman Kumar, Devi Sri Prasad, Vijayakumar and Rahman were present.


Tags:Jyothica views on Singam 2, Jyothica latest news, Jyothica spicy stills,suriya singam 2 collections,suriya movie updates











Leave a Reply

 
MOVIE WORLD © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here