Saturday 13 July 2013

Silly To Compare Me With Sunny: Poonam Pandey

0 comments

Poonam Pandey news doing biggest waves on net now a days, who is happy with the response she is getting for Nasha's trailers claims that it's the love of her fans, but finds it silly when people compare her to Sunny Leone.

On being asked about her reaction on comparison with Sunny, she said, "I read many such stories, but I can't stop anyone from comparing me to people. If they want to compare me I hardly care."

"It sounds silly to compare me with Sunny. I am not here to compete with anyone. I am going my own way. I don't like to be compared and I don't think anyone can be compared to me," concluded Poonam.

Poonam's debut movie has created a buzz online and the makers are excited about the film and her hot sexy stills collapse youngster’s hearts.






Tags: Poonam Pandey hot stills, Poonam Pandey latest spicy stills, Poonam Pandey sexy stills, Poonam Pandey Nasha hot videos, Poonam Pandey Nasha hot trailer, Poonam Pandey Nasha  hot teaser

Leave a Reply

 
MOVIE WORLD © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here